Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reception or bust....

After our first outing looking for a reception venue, I'm about ready to hand over the reigns to someone else.  Who would have ever thought looking for a place to host a party could be so dang stressful??  After getting my hopes up a little too much about the Stonegate Mansion only to have them dashed by the outrageously expensive cost of it all, I was thrown into a pre-migraine state.  Not good.  After a quick nap in front of the fire and bundled up under 2 blankets, I was ready to get back out on the prowl.  Luckily I remembered that when we went to visit Marty Leonard, the lady there gave us a packet of reception venues.  I found some possibilities on that list.  Here's to hoping one of them works out.  One of them looks really promising- I emailed them last night and had a response this morning.  They're kind of an all inclusive type reception place.  Think Sandals resort type of all inclusive and that's what this place is.  The only thing they don't provide is the cake.  Seriously.  They've got everything.  Hopefully we can go look at this place on Saturday.  If not, I'll go look on my own early next week.  Cross your fingers....


No comments:

Post a Comment