Thursday, December 10, 2009

I can't concentrate....

As many of you know, it's finals week.  Too bad my mind isn't on finals- it's on wedding planning!  Luckily I get the advantage of having 2 of the 3 finals open note and book.  I feel like that should make up for my lack of studying.

Even though the wedding is a year away, I can't help but want everything planned and ready to go right now.  Hopefully over Christmas break we can get some of the big stuff done....like the venue.  I've already made a list of some places that we need to go visit.  Here's some pictures from them....let me know what you think!

1.  Marty Leonard Chapel


2.  Prestonwood Baptist Church


3.  First Baptist Dallas


These are the 3 big choices as of now.  I'm sure more will follow.  Let me know what you think about them and/or if you've been to a wedding at any of these places.




3 comments:

  1. I know I do not get a vote, but if I did, I would vote for a church wedding. In the Catholic Church a marraige is a sacrement. A sacrement brings us closer to God. Starting your marraige in a house of God is important to me. Just an opinion. I know where ever you choose it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted my wedding in a church. Since I want God to be the center of our marriage, what better way to start it than in His sanctuary!
    I have a couple of friends who have gotten married at Prestonwood and the pictures from there are gorgeous. As of right now, that's the one on the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen!
    It is NEVER too early to start planning, I swear! Sometimes it just literally takes forever to get things donE! I was a huge planner and wanted everything done, and the venue is most important. They are all gorgeous! I would just get info and make sure they are all free on that date, then work from there! :)

    ReplyDelete