Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Double Dose of Good News....

Are you ready?  Can you handle it??  I hope so.  Buckle your seat belt....here we go.

Dose numero uno:
The lady at the Marty Leonard Chapel called and told me today that our preferred date had just become our actual wedding date!!!  December 4, 2010 is ours!!!!  I knew that other bride would choose the October date.  Smart choice girl.  Smart choice.  Mom, Dad, Jacob, and I have an appointment to view the Stonegate Mansion a week from today so hopefully that will get booked soon too!!!

Dose numero dos:
DeDe got moved to the rehabilitation floor at the hospital and intensive therapy begins tomorrow morning!  Yay!!!  Also- they did the modified barium swallow study (MBSS) on him this morning and he was silently aspiration just as I had expected.  I guess that means I know some stuff in the realm of speech path.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment