Monday, January 11, 2010

First day....

Sorry for the short break from blog-land.  I've been a mover-and-a-shaker between Grapevine, Waco, and Austin the past few days.  This past weekend I didn't do anything wedding wise.  Nothing.  That's the first weekend since our engagement that I haven't done anything wedding related.  I'm such a slacker...  :)

Today I started my internship at Providence!  It was really fun!  (As much fun as sitting around and just watching stuff can be....but- it beats class!)  I thoroughly enjoyed going to work in my pajamas scrubs.  After I got home from the hospital, I checked my mail and found a little blessing from my church.  It's great to know that the Lord sends little needed blessings the moment you need them.  I'm talking about the exact moment.  It's good to know that his provisions are perfect and so is his timing.

Up next in the wedding area: The Dallas Bridal Expo!  Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment