Monday, February 1, 2010

Honeymoon Destinations....

Jacob and I decided to sit down last night and start to mill through the million and a half brochures about honeymoon destinations I got at the Bridal Expo last weekend.  We got it narrowed down to 3 different locations.  Let me know what you think!

Location #1:  Turks and Caicos

Location #2:  Jamaica

                                      

Location #3:  Antigua

                                        

Ok people, I need honest opinions about these places.  If you've been there and loved it, let me know.  If you hated it and thought it was a waste of time, let me know that too.  I expect other suggestions too if you have them.  :)


1 comment:

  1. We loved Jamaica. Went to the Sandals in Montego Bay. It was near the airport, so you could hear planes flying over but it was so fun and relaxing! Love the all-inclusive option- you enjoy it while you're there and don't worry about the money. The beaches were beautiful! Loved the horseback riding through the rain forest and on the beach (even into the water, bare-back on the horses.

    ReplyDelete