Sunday, April 18, 2010

Engagement Pictures Coming Soon......

....you'll have to be patient.  I'm learning patience too.  It's a battle we'll fight together I guess.

The packing has continued.  My living room looks awesomely empty as there is nothing else left on the walls.  Jacob left a few minutes ago and before he left we sat on the couch and remembered the memories we had made in this apartment....here's a little taste of what we remembered:

- Our first kiss
- Our engagement
- Jacob's first official trip to Waco
- ....etc.  ;)

2 weeks from yesterday I'll turn in my key to the apartment that holds a lot of good memories.  The good thing about it is, my new apartment will have just as many memories.  Maybe none as exciting as an engagement, but memories none-the-less.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment